- MS method has two functions.
- Some MRM transitions are acquired in both functions; some are acquired in only one of the two functions.
- If MRM transition is acquired in both MS functions, TargetLynx pulls up the wrong extracted ion chromatogram for compounds acquired in MS function 2.
- The incorrect extracted ion chromatogram was acquired in MS Function 1.
- If MRM transition is acquired only in MS function 2, TargetLynx pulls up no extracted ion chromatograms for compounds acquired in MS function 2.
- MassLynx 4.1
- TargetLynx 4.1
Acquisition Function Number is set incorrectly in the TargetLynx method for the compounds acquired in MS function 2.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- In the compound properties for each compound, set the Acquisition Function Number to correspond with the MS Function in which it is acquired.
- Reprocess the data with the updated method.