- Sample is not injected
- Ready light in the Status page of the Inlet Editor is red. Clicking the light gives 'The Waters ACQUITY lamp is switched off'
- Xevo TQD
- ACQUITY with TUV
- MassLynx SCN 855 with ICS 1.65
- Also applies to systems with PDA
This is expected behavior. If the TUV is configured, the lamp must be on before samples are run, otherwise there is no injection
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Before running samples, either ensure the lamp is set to on in the inlet method, or manually switch the lamp to on using the yellow inlet toolbar button.
- If the TUV is not needed, deconfigure the TUV in the MassLynx inlet editor.