- TargetLynx or QuanLynx crashes with a "Quantify MFC" error if the peaks to be processed are from different Tof MSMS functions
- When you try to process samples, the browser opens but no results are present and the application freezes
- The typical error message is "Quantify MFC Application has encountered a problem and needs to close" or "Quantify.exe - Application Error"
- Any MassLynx 4.1 or 4.2 SCN installed on a MassLynx acquisition PC on a Tof system (e.g., SCN 949 on Xevo G2 XS, SCN 983 on SYNAPT G2-Si)
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Use TargetLynx in the current release of MassLynx Desktop (e.g., SCN 909), as advised in the SCN release notes.
Tof instrument control software no longer supports data processing.
Note: QuanLynx is not available in the current release of MassLynx Desktop.
Multiple peaks on a single Tof MSMS function are processed correctly.
Multiple Tof MS functions are processed correctly.