OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Subtract out a specific part of the chromatogram.
- MassLynx 4.2 (SCN 982)
- Open the desired data file in the Chromatogram window.
- Go to the Process menu.
- Select the Combine Spectra option.
- In the Combine Spectrum dialog box, click in the Average field box.
- Right-click and drag to select the part of the chromatogram to average together. (This automatically populates the Average field box with the scans to be averaged.)
- Click in the Subtract field box.
- Right-click and drag to select the part of the chromatogram to subtract from the averaged scans. (This automatically populates the series of scans to be used for subtraction.)
- Click OK. (The result is a processed spectrum that has been combined and subtracted.)