- Cannot run; system status "Inlet not ready" in the main MassLynx window
- Status in the inlet editor is "not ready"
An error needs to be cleared on the LC in the console and in the inlet editor.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Open the console and reset the instrument with the error or clear the instrument error.
- Open the inlet method editor, select the LC drop-down menu, and select "Reset LC instrument".
- In the inlet editor, select the Status tab and verify that both the OK and the Ready LEDs are green; if not, select the LED to view the error.
- Resolve any remaining errors, and then reset the LC system using "Reset" from the LC drop-down menu.
MLYNX, MLYNXV41, SUPMM