- Error occurs only during login using FAT clients
- Error is recorded in Empower message center: "Oracle Error ORA-00001: unique constraint (MILLENNIUM.PK_NODEGROUP_NNAME_GNAME) violated"
- Issue with multiple users
- Empower 3 Feature Release 1
FIX or WORKAROUND
- The issue is resolved in Empower 3 Feature Release 2 (FR2).
As a workaround, try the following if an upgrade is not an option in your environment:
- In the Node Properties dialog box Access tab, clear the group selections.
To clear the group selections:
a. Set access to owner, group, and world. Do not select any groups. Save the settings.
b. Set access to owner, group. No groups should be selected.