- When Monitor is selected, the run sample goes into monitoring, but no signal appears on the screen
- The Agilent LC control panel indicates that all instruments are in Run mode
- The same issue occurs for an injection
- This arises after modifying modules (for example, adding a detector).in the Agilent preconfigurator
- Empower Enterprise
- Agilent ICF 3.2
- Agilent LC
FIX or WORKAROUND
- From the Agilent Preconfiguration utility (Tools > Agilent PreConfiguration) type the IP address or name of the LAC/E32, and then remove the instrument.
- Add the instrument to the Agilent Preconfiguration utility.
- Do not modify the system, the node, or the Waters DHCP Server configuration in Empower.