- Empower 3 message when attempting to take system offline - System "SystemName" is currently in use by user "System". You must have the user power-down the system and exit Run Samples cleanly before taking the system offline.
- Empower 3
- Empower 2
A user process to that particular system is still connected and needs to be closed.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Ensure that the user has closed all connections to the system and project.
- Inspect the View/System Monitor in Configuration Manager to see the system and project that is still in use.
- Ensure that the instrument method properties in the specified project has cleared any users that are "being edited by".
- Have the user log into Empower with the specified system and project, start a run, and then abort and exit.
- Restart the LAC/E or acquisition computer that the system is connected to when all other acquisition completes.
- Take system offline.