- Empower 2
- Empower 3
- This interface is designed for everyday users.
- Use it to acquire data, analyze results, and create reports.
- The one-screen design lets you navigate the software easily by clicking a function in the navigation bar.
- This interface is designed for a research chemist or system administrator; it allows full access to all software functions, including system management functions that control various parts of the software.
- Use this interface to add or modify user accounts, view projects in multiple-project mode, create custom field views, and project audit trails.
- The Empower Pro window has six buttons that access key software functions: Run Samples, Browse Report, Configure System, Process Data, Review Data, and Print Data.
- This interface is designed for high-throughput laboratories where users walk up to a computer system and run samples using predetermined methods.
- It provides access to all software functions.
- The Walk-Up window contains only information specific to the sample set, so the training requirements are minimal. You can choose to run samples individually or use an established routine.