- Empower 3
- Empower 2
- The math is illustrated in Help in the Columns Calculator v2.0.
- Create custom sample fields for Column Diameter, Column Length, and Porosity Factor. In this case, we use a column with a length of 15 cm, an internal diameter of 0.46cm, and a porosity factor of 0.66.
- Create a custom Result field to calculate Column Volume.
- Create a custom Result field to calculate Void Volume.
- Empower calculates the Void Volume in mL, and you can enter the value in the Processing Method on the Suitability tab.
- We now have accurate calculations for K Prime and Selectivity.
It’s that easy!
Final note: This procedure can be followed using the QuickStart or Pro interface.