- When Run is clicked in Empower, instrument failure error occurs
- Under Node properties, status shows Yes for all connected systems
- In Empower message center: e-SAT/IN # (serial number) Sending information to the instrument failed with error code: Winsock error # 10057
- In Empower message center: e-SAT/IN # (serial number) An attempt to open a communication path with the instrument has failed with error code: Winsock error # 10060
- Empower 3 Service Release 2
- Alliance HPLC system
- 2487 Dual-Wavelength Absorbance Detector
- Waters e-SAT/IN with ICS 1.30 and 3.2 firmware
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Reboot the PC and connected systems.
- If the issue is not resolved, delete and recreate the system in Empower.