- "Instrument Failure" message
- No other messages
- In Run Samples, user can set a flow and control the system
- Instrument crashes only when the method is loaded
- Empower 3
- Agilent LC
- ICF 2.2
The Agilent Preconfiguration Tool contains an inaccurate configuration.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Delete the current method.
- Go to the Agilent Preconfiguration Tool located in the Configuration Manager, and connect to the LAC/E.
- Select the system by IP address, and click Configure.
- Remove all of the instruments.
- Once all are removed, click the Autoconfigure button, and then Save.
- Close out of Preconfiguration.
- Create a new instrument method from scratch.
Whenever the Agilent Preconfiguration Tool is used, Autoconfigure scans for what is physically present on the system. This is the recommended way of using the Preconfiguration Tool.