OBJECTIVE or GOAL
How to log in to Empower 3 Pro interface instead of Quickstart.
- Empower 2
- Empower 3
- On the Empower login page, type your username and password, and then click "Advanced" (see first screen shot).
- In the "Select User Type and Interface" window, click "Pro Interface", located under "Allowed User Interfaces"(see second screen shot).
- Click OK.
- If you don't have this privilege or if you want to assign this privilege at login every time, log in as an Administrator in Empower.
- Click on Configure System > Users and highlight the user you want to assign privilege to from the table.
- Right click the user name and click Properties.
- Click "User types/Interface".
- Click "Allowed Interfaces" and ensure that "pro interface" is selected.
- Under Default User Interface, select Pro from the dropdown list, click Apply, and then click OK (see third screen shot).