- Shimadzu control panel displays "Internal Error" message in Run Samples window
- Shimadzu LC Driver for Waters Empower Software v3.10 SP 6
- Shimadzu LC2010A
- Empower 3 SR2
- From the Shimadzu LC Driver for Waters Empower Software v3.10 SP 6 Release Notes:
- When communication failure occurs between the client PC and the acquisition server, “Internal Error” is displayed in the control Panel status. When this error is displayed, please confirm the acquisition server status and that the network functions properly, then restart Empower on the client PC.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Shimadzu LC2010A is not correctly configured for use in Empower.
- Refer to section 4.1 on page 23 in the Shimadzu LC Driver for Waters Empower Software v3.10 SP 6 Installation Manual for detailed instructions on how to configure LC2010A.
Ethernet instruments appear automatically in the Instruments tab (and in the Waters DHCP Server window) after you run the Shimadzu Instrument Configuration Wizard. You need to select serial instruments in the Serial tab of Empower Node Properties before they can appear in the Instruments tab.