OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Exclude points from a calibration curve and reprocess data in Empower.
- Empower 3
- Go to the Results tab and bring results into Review.
- Open the Calibration curve window.
- Ignore point(s) (Refer to How do I ignore a point in an Empower calibration curve?)
- Process > Calibrate.
- File > Save Calibration, and then close Review.
- Open the Project window.
- Select Result Set > Process > Quantitate Only.
- Select Result Set, double-click to Results, see the latest results or select Result Set and bring to Review, and view Results to confirm proper