OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Cancel the calibration curves previously created on the Review screen.
- Empower 3
1. Select the calibration curve data you want to create this time on the Channel tab and review.
2. Select File menu > Open > Processing Method, select Normal Analysis, and click Open.
3. Select Window menu > Calibration Curve.
4. After confirming that the previous calibration curve is displayed on the calibration curve screen, select Edit menu > Clear Calibration.
* With this operation, you can remove the calibration curve saved in this processing method.
In Empower, if you created a calibration curve using the same processing method before, this calibration curve is saved, linked to the analysis method.
It is possible to remove it with the procedure given in this article.
EMP2LIC, EMP2OPT, EMP2SW, EMP3GC, EMP3LIC, EMP3OPT, EMP3SW, EMPGC, EMPGPC, EMPLIC, EMPOWER2, EMPOWER3, EMPSW, SUP