- "Data missing" message in Review
- Error message in Recover.log file: "Unable to connect to Waters Service on node 10.93.115.17 because Access is denied"
- LAC/E is in buffering mode
A "Trust Relationship" error is seen on login. This can occur if a computer remains unconnected to the domain for a period of time.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Remove the LAC/E from the domain and then rejoin.
- Remove the LAC/E again from the domain.
- Rename the LAC/E (from xxxx-EMLACE03 to xxxx-EMLACE-03, for example) and rejoin.
- Create the chromatographic system on the new node.
Everything should now work as expected.