- 2465 Electrochemical Detector will not continue to the next sample to collect data in Empower
- An Agilent VWD is removed from the Agilent configuration, and the 2465 added
- The system times out when the 2465 is supposed to acquire the next sample
- 2465 Electrochemical Detector
- Agilent ICF 2.1
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Configure an Agilent VWD in the system.
- Collect a UV channel from the VWD, even though it is not needed. This allows the 2465 to collect data as well.
When ICF Support v3.0 is released, it will address PCS 54419 and PCS 54193. You will not need to collect a VWD channel with your method. However, you will still need to power-on the VWD. You can have stop time at 0.1 minute on VWD.
EMP2LIC, EMP2OPT, EMP2SW, EMP3GC, EMP3LIC, EMP3OPT, EMP3SW, EMPGC, EMPGPC, EMPLIC, EMPOWER2, EMPOWER3, EMPSW, SUP