- When attempting to load a method on a GC, the user encounters the error message "Can only run dual tower enabled method in dual tower mode".
- Empower 3 SR2 and later
- Agilent 6890 GC with single tower ALS
- Beginning with Empower 2 FR5, the F:/B: prefix to vial numbers was required because of added supported for dual tower mode without dual towers installed.
- With the release of Empower 3 SR2, there was another change. The F:/B: prefix are only required if two towers are installed. Otherwise, you only need vial number.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Add a second tower or alter the sample sets to use the correct vial syntax.
- It is necessary to create new methods. Existing methods cannot be modified.