- Moved Gameboy off of the Agilent 1100 and could not connect to Empower
- "Error: An attempt to open a communication path with the instrument has failed: 10049" message when connecting to an Agilent 1100
- "Error: LC configuration change event reported; an instrument has either been removed or added to the configuration" message also appears when trying to connect an Agilent 1100
- Cannot control the 1100 from the run samples window; cannot set any parameters on the control panel
- System appears as OK? No on the instruments tab of the node properties
- System populates in DHCP
- Agilent 1100
Unknown. Possibly a corrupt system in Empower after changing the configuration of the Agilent 1100 by removing the Gameboy. Winsock error.
FIX or WORKAROUND
- Delete the system from Empower.
- Create a new system in Empower.
- Reboot the Agilent 1100.
- Run as normal.