- Column Certificate of Analysis
- Batch Test Certificate of Analysis
- Efficiency Test
- C of A
- Efficiency Test Certificate
- chemistry consumable
To find this information, go to www.waters.com:
- Select Services & Support > Support Library > Request Certificate of Analysis.
- Enter the part number.
- Enter the 10-digit lot number.
- Click "Yes" for Efficiency report.
- Enter only the last four digits of the 14-digit serial number, with no spaces.
- Click on "submit".
- The results should show two documents.
One document will have the 10-digit lot number. This is the batch test certificate.
The second document will have the lot number plus the four-digit serial number. This is your individual column efficiency test certificate.
If C of A documents are not available, you are given the option to email Waters. (See the specific email address given to you on the website if no documents come up.)