OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Request the certificate of analysis for any Waters Test Solutions
- ACQUITY UPLC
- ACQUITY Arc
- ACQUITY UPLC H-Class PLUS
- ACQUITY UPLC H-Class PLUS Bio
- ACQUITY UPLC I-Class PLUS
- Alliance HPLC System
- SQ Detector 2
- ACQUITY TQD
- Xevo TQ MS
- Xevo TQD
- Xevo TQ-GC
- Xevo TQ-S
- Xevo TQ-S micro
- Xevo TQ-XS
- C of A
- Certificate of Analysis
- Intact mAb
- Mass Check
- solid phase extraction
- Log on to the Waters Web site, www.waters.com. ( http://www.waters.com/waters/coaRequest.htm )
- Browse to Support > Certificates of Analysis.
- Enter the product or part number.
- Enter the Lot # [which is the first 10 digits of the column full serial #]. Note: For columns, click Yes for Efficiency report.
- Enter the Serial # [which is only the last 4 digits of the column full serial #]. Note: This step is not required for SPE products and standards.
- Click Submit.
The results should show 2 documents.
One document will have the 10-digit lot number. This will be the batch test certificate.
The second document will have the lot number plus the additional 4-digit serial#. This will be your individual column efficiency test certificate.
If C of A documents are not available, you will be given an option to e-mail Waters (see specific e-mail address given to you on that website if no documents come up).
For SPE products (Oasis, Sep-Pak) and Standards:
The results should show 1 document.
If C of A document(s) are not available, you will be given an option to e-mail Waters (see specific e-mail address given to you on that website if no documents come up).