OBJECTIVE or GOAL
Prepare a working solution of the soft drink analysis standards (kit WAT036889).
- Soft Drink Analysis Method
- Record (or tare) the weight of a container (flask or beaker) that will hold at least 200 mL.
- Add one vial of aspartame powder from the standards kit.
- Use the solution mix from the standards kit to rinse out the aspartame vial and add this to the pre-weighed (or tared) container.
- Add additional solution mix until the total weight of the standard reaches 194.8 grams.
- Mix well and store the standard. (This is now a working soft drink analysis kit standard.)